Scalapay is an innovative secure and trusted payment method, which allows you to buy your favorite products by paying in 3 convenient installments, all the same, at zero interest, with a monthly expiry.
Hailey Cigar Finish Patent Decolleté for only 2.05 Euro per day for 90 days.
Lyna Ankle Boots with Golden Buckles for only 4.83 Euro per day for 90 days.
Mahe Leather Loafers with Golden Chain for only 3.16 Euros per day for 90 days.
How does it work?
- Make your purchases online and in our shop up to a maximum of € 600.00.
- Collect your products immediately
- Choose Scalapay as your payment method.
- Create your Scalapay account and proceed to payment. The total amount of your expense will be automatically divided into three equal installments. At the time of purchase, you will only be charged for the first installment (equal to one third of the total purchase value). The other 2 installments will be charged on a monthly basis in the following two months. Each installment will be automatically charged to your default card on the due date. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
Log in to your Scalapay account to check the status of your payments at any time.
Do I incur additional costs if I purchase with Scalapay?
Scalapay is completely FREE for those who buy, as long as the installments are paid within the established deadline. You will only be charged an overdue fee if one or more of the scheduled installments are not paid off correctly by the due date.
Scalapay will inform you a few days before the expiry of each installment via SMS and email.
If you have not made the payment before the due date or the automatic payment fails, you will have 24 hours to complete the payment. If this does not happen, Scalapay will apply late payment fees as explained below:
- Payment made by the due date: No additional costs!
- Payment made over 24 hours late: up to 6 euros in additional costs
- Payment made with more than 9 days of delay: further 6 euros of additional costs (in addition to the first commission, up to a maximum of 12 EUR for each payment)
The total cost of the commissions cannot exceed 15% of the loan value (second and third installments).
We are aware that there may be some extenuating circumstances that do not allow payment to be made by the due date. If you think your case falls into these categories, you can contact scalapay support directly before the payment due date. They will do what they can to help you!
Easy right? From today make your purchases without worries with Scalapay!
If you have further doubts or questions, you can consult the regulations and information https://scalapay.zendesk.com/h...